Resident Visit Reservation
Visits are priceless 30 minutes
Reserve your 30-minute slot with your favorite resident.
Maximum of two visitors.
Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
Visitation Updates as of 3/16/2021
The State of Michigan has adopted new visitation guidelines for skilled nursing facilities. The new guidelines will give us more opportunities for visitors, activities, and group dining. Our primary goal is to get our residents back to normal routines while still doing everything we can to protect from COVID-19.
Beginning Wednesday March 17th, we will be setting up scheduled indoor visitation times by appointment only. Please utilize the form to sign up for an appointment time. If you run into issues scheduling your appointment online, please call (517) 750-1900 Ext. 1124.
We have worked very hard in our fight against COVID-19 and it is very imperative we keep it out of our building. Please assist us by following all guidelines and recommendations.
Arbor Manor Rehabilitation & Nursing Center Indoor visitation guidelines as of 3/16/2021
1. All Visits are by appointment only. All visitors must come to the main entrance and be checked in inside the vestibule prior to the visit. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
2. All visitors must be screened and will not be allowed to visit if they do not pass the screening.
3. We are requesting that all visitors be COVID tested prior to visit or within previous 72 hours. Testing can be done onsite. if you've been tested within the last 72 hours, please bring proof to your appointment.
4. Maximum of 2 visitors per appointment.
5. Visits are for maximum of 30 minutes per visit.
6. All visitors must be able to wear a face mask and follow hand hygiene guidelines for entire visit.
7. All visitors must provide their contact information, log their arrival and departure times, and sign an attestation they they will notify us if they develop symptoms of COVID-19.
8. All visitors must wear a mask and maintain 6 feet distance from residents.
9. **If the resident has been fully vaccinated you are able to have close contact as long as you wear your mask!**
10. Sharing of food or drink are not allowed during visits.
Additionally, we are providing our employees, residents, visitors and vendors with ongoing education regarding proper hygiene practices. This includes heightened awareness about the importance of hand-washing, coughing and sneezing etiquette, and the frequent sanitizing of all surfaces.
We understand that we care for our country’s most vulnerable population, and we are committed to ensuring their health and happiness. Every member of our campus team is dedicated to this mission, and we will always operate with our residents’ best interests at heart.