Resident Visit Reservation
Visits are priceless 60 minutes
Reserve your 60-minute slot with your favorite resident.
Maximum of two visitors.
Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
Visitation Updates as of 7/23/2021
1. Visits are by Appointment Only. Visiting appointments are available 7 days a week. All visitors must come to the main entrance for check-in in the lobby prior to the visit. Sign up for your appointment at www.arbormanorrehab.com/residentvisit.
2. Visits can occur outside or inside in designated visiting areas. While we prefer that indoor visits occur in designated visiting rooms, residents who are in a private room may have visits in the resident’s room if desired. Visitors to the resident’s room must go directly to their resident’s room and only interact with their resident.
3. All visitors must be screened and will not be allowed to visit if they do not pass the screening.
4. We are encouraging visitors who have not been fully vaccinated be Covid tested prior to visit or within the previous 72 hours.
5. Visitors must wear a mask and social distance from residents and staff during their visit.
6. Maximum of 2 visitors per appointment.
7. Visits are for a maximum of 60 minutes per visit.
8. All visitors must be able to wear a face mask and follow hand hygiene guidelines for entire visit.
9. All visitors must provide their contact information, log their arrival time, and sign that they will notify us if they develop symptoms of Covid-19.
10. **If the resident has been fully vaccinated you are able to have close contact as long as you wear your mask! **
Additionally, we are providing our employees, residents, visitors and vendors with ongoing education regarding proper hygiene practices. This includes heightened awareness about the importance of hand-washing, coughing and sneezing etiquette, and the frequent sanitizing of all surfaces.
We understand that we care for our country’s most vulnerable population, and we are committed to ensuring their health and happiness. Every member of our campus team is dedicated to this mission, and we will always operate with our residents’ best interests at heart.